I finally fixed most of the issues that were preventing me from building my dissertation using Gentzen. Here is an inference rule out of my dissertation, using Gentzen:
And here is the same rule using the Euler package:
Unfortunately, the column width of this theme does not allow making the images much wider. It is fairly difficult to get a good idea of the differences by looking at them. So I've also provide page 29 of my dissertation in both versions: Gentzen and Euler. It is also a good way to emphasize that, on a printed page, many of the details I've agonized over are pretty subtle if you are not looking for them. Some of the spacing is off in places in the Gentzen version, but I need to investigate further whether that is because of the font itself or my macros for it.
However, I've also provide an update version of my table of symbols:
Notably, I've finished
\cdot. I've included
\star from one of the LaTeX symbol fonts I believe.
In any event, I am certainly interested in feedback — assuming there are opinions on how it is looking.